The church meets in person at its building every Sunday morning for Bible classes and worship services, subject to strict compliance with mandated SOPs and guidelines. If you are fully vaccinated and well, we welcome you to visit us on Sundays.
Our Sunday Bible classes and worship services will continue to be streamed live at our Livestream page and on our YouTube page, which also has an archive of previous services. We encourage you to join us online if you are unable to come physically.
We are located two doors down from Mr. J’s Pork Noodles, on the same row as Soon Hing BBQ, and on the same road at Hero Market.
We have Bible classes every Wednesday night from 8.15 pm to 9.15 pm online via Zoom, and every Sunday morning from 9.30 am to 10.30 am at our church building.
Our classes aim to be encouraging, instructive, informative, and above all else, based on the word of God.
Do get in touch with us here if you’d like to arrange for a personal Bible study or online Bible course to know more about God’s word.
Our worship services are held every Sunday morning from 10.30 am till around noon.
During our worship services, we hope to follow the pattern of worship found in the Bible by:
- Praying together, led by the men of the congregation who have been assigned to pray (1 Timothy 2:8)
- Singing together, praising God in song and encouraging each other with spiritual songs sung without musical instruments (Ephesians 5:19). Our song lyrics and notes are in our song books and projected on screen. If you are a visitor, feel free to join us in singing.
- Preaching the word of God (Romans 10:14). Lessons are though by assigned men of the church and occasionally preachers from other congregations. The lessons are Bible-based, and are designed to encourage, inform and inspire.
- Eating the Lord’s Supper in remembrance of Christ’s sacrificial death and triumphant resurrection (1 Corinthians 11:23-26). The Lord’s Supper consists of unleavened bread and the fruit of the vine, i.e. grape juice. At this time, we reflect on the sacrifice of God’s Son upon the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. Our visitors are not obliged to eat the Lord’s Supper with us.
- Contributing to the church funds. Members contribute weekly to church funds (1 Corinthians 16:2) in collection bags. We do not expect or ask our visitors to contribute.