We meet at our building every Wednesday night and Sunday morning. We welcome you to visit us and would love to get to know you in person.
If you cannot come in person, our Sunday Bible classes and worship services are also streamed live at our Livestream page and on our YouTube page, which also has an archive of previous services.
We are located two doors down from Ma Zi Pan Mee, on the same row as Soon Hing BBQ, and on the same road as Hero Market.
We have Bible classes every Wednesday night from 8.15 pm to 9.15 pm, and every Sunday morning from 9.30 am to 10.30 am. Our classes are held in person at our church building. Our Sunday morning classes are also streamed online.
Our classes aim to be encouraging, instructive, informative, and above all else, based on the word of God. Our classes are open to all.
Do get in touch with us here if you’d like to arrange for a personal Bible study or Bible course to know more about God’s word.
Our worship services are held in person at our church building every Sunday morning from 10.30 am till around noon.
During our worship services, we hope to follow the pattern of worship found in the Bible by:
- Praying together, making known our desires and thanksgiving to God (1 Timothy 2:8)
- Singing together, praising God in song and encouraging each other with spiritual songs sung without musical instruments (Ephesians 5:19). Our song lyrics and notes are in our song books and projected on screen. If you are a visitor, feel free to join us in singing.
- Preaching the word of God (Romans 10:14). Lessons are taught by assigned men of the church and occasionally preachers from other congregations. Our sermons are Bible-based, and are meant to encourage, inform and inspire.
- Eating the Lord’s Supper in remembrance of Christ’s sacrificial death and triumphant resurrection (1 Corinthians 11:23-26). This symbolic meal consists of unleavened bread, i.e. bread which has not be risen by yeast, and the fruit of the vine, i.e. grape juice. As we share this meal, we reflect on the sacrifice of God’s Son upon the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. Our visitors are not obliged to eat the Lord’s Supper with us.
- Contributing to the church funds. Members contribute weekly to church funds (1 Corinthians 16:2). We do not expect or ask our visitors to contribute.