Our church building is located at 10, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla W 31/W, Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor (Next to Mr. J Restaurant).
We have Bible classes every Wednesday night from 8.15 pm to 9.15 pm, and every Sunday morning from 9.30 am to 10.30 am.
Our classes aim to be encouraging, instructive, informative, and above all else, based on the word of God.
If you’d like to study more about the word of God, do have a look at our BBC programme or get in touch with us here if you’d like to arrange for a personal Bible study.
Our worship services are held every Sunday morning from 10.30 am till around noon.
During our worship services, we hope to follow the pattern of worship found in the Bible by:
- Praying together, led by the men of the congregation who have been assigned to pray (1 Timothy 2:8)
- Singing together, praising God in song and encouraging each other with spiritual songs without musical instruments (Ephesians 5:19). Our song lyrics and notes are in our song books and projected on screen. If you are a visitor, feel free to join us in singing if you’d like to.
- Preaching the word of God (Romans 10:14). Lessons are though by assigned men of the church and occasionally preachers from other congregations. The lesson usually lasts 45 minutes, is Bible-based, and is designed to encourage, inform and inspire.
- Eating the Lord’s Supper in remembrance of Christ’s death and resurrection (1 Corinthians 11:23-26). The Lord’s Supper consists of unleavened bread and the fruit of the vine, i.e. grape juice. At this time, we reflect on the sacrifice of God’s Son upon the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. Our visitors are not obliged to eat the Lord’s Supper with us.
- Contributing to the church funds. Members contribute weekly to church funds (1 Corinthians 16:2) in collection bags. We do not expect or ask our visitors to contribute.
Currently, due to the present pandemic in Malaysia, our classes and services are held online. You may stream them on our website at the Livestream page and view our archive on our YouTube page.